skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Disnee Porter
Who I am: Blessed
Saturday, August 1, 2009
More Jonas!
Here are some pictures from the concert!
Sorry. They aren't in order!
Me and Carli at the bus.
Everyone taking a bow.
Jordin and Joe during Battlefield. Best song of the night!
Nick and Garbo(their bass player)
Kevin playing the piano.
Nick on piano during Black keys/A little bit longer.
Joe on piano during When you look me in the eyes.
My beach ball I brought. Joe kicked it!
Jordin Sparks. She was amazing!
Honor Society. I love them!
Me and Big Rob(the boys' bodyguard) : D
Waiting in line to meet the boys. Abby, me, and Taylor.
Me and Cali waiting in line to go in!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disnee Porter
Who I am: Blessed
Family& Friends
jed and nicole
brooke
VanDeusen
Burdett
nic and casey
damon and julie
mom and dad
About Me
disneeporter
I am 15 and I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers.I am crazy about nicholas from the Jonas Brothers!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(4)
▼
August
(1)
More Jonas!
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(8)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment