I haven't posted in a while. I think this blog cant really be considered a Disnee blog, i think it is more of a Jonas blog! : D
I love my dad for many reasons.... I could go on for a long time but right nowI love him because, once again, he got me tickets for the Jonas Brothers concert this summer! (YEAH!!) I was upset last week because mom told me i probably wasn't going to go because i didn't talk to dad about it so i went to school mad and upset. That was until i came home and found out he got me tickets! Once i found out i ran downstairs and have him a bog hug and told him how much i loved him! As of right now, nobody is going to go with me so it is gonna be me and my dad going to a JB concert! The best part is i have really good tickets.... i am in the first section, not the floor but in the first section, !!!! i am so happy! I hope July 28th comes really fast!
Thanks dad! I love you!
I love my dad for many reasons.... I could go on for a long time but right nowI love him because, once again, he got me tickets for the Jonas Brothers concert this summer! (YEAH!!) I was upset last week because mom told me i probably wasn't going to go because i didn't talk to dad about it so i went to school mad and upset. That was until i came home and found out he got me tickets! Once i found out i ran downstairs and have him a bog hug and told him how much i loved him! As of right now, nobody is going to go with me so it is gonna be me and my dad going to a JB concert! The best part is i have really good tickets.... i am in the first section, not the floor but in the first section, !!!! i am so happy! I hope July 28th comes really fast!
Thanks dad! I love you!
View from my section!

1 comment:
That's cool:D
Post a Comment