Saturday, May 17, 2008

Countdown!!

ok i have like had a countdown of a lot of things. I am counting down days til I graduate, AZ, JB concert, and much more... ok i cant wait i have 13 days until i graduate! i cant believe that i am graduating!! real quick i just want to say thanks to my mom and dad for helping me this far i wouldn't be graduating if it wasn't for you!! thanks! so yeah i am scared to go to high school.. i guess i will have to face it someday. but yeah then there is 21 days until we fly out to go to AZ!!!! OMJ i cant wait! this is going to be an exciting and filled with fun summer! i am going to have a blast[ BLAST!!....] haha :]

3 comments:

troy and melani said...

I am so proud of you and all you have done in your life so far. You are an amazing girl. I love you and hope you always treasure your youth!!

Porters said...

I'm so proud of you Disnee. I hope you have the best graduation. You looked awesome in your dress! Can't WAIT to see you!

Reidhead Crew said...

Disnee I am so proud of you and the sweet girl you are!I CAN NOT WAIT til you guys get to AZ!!! Love you!