Monday, March 3, 2008

jonas brothers concert


For my birthday my parents got 6 tickets for my sister and I to each bring 2 friends to go out to eat and to go to the concert. It was a BLAST!!... I brought Emily, Natasha, and myself haha we all sat together with one of brooke's friends carli( she is my friends too haha i love you carli). Yeah the opening act was Rooney and then the jonas brothers came out. It was soo awesome. JB sang a total of like 18 songs so yeah. Some of my favorites- s.o.s., thats just the way we roll, when you look me in the eyes, and take a breath. i cried when they sang when you look me in the eyes i love that song. Nick was sick =( he had a cold so joe had to sing some of his parts it was funny. Nick didnt get to sing my favorite song- a little bit longer- because he was sick so I was mad. but it is ok. Me and Natasha stayed up til like 2 in the morning and went to school that next day =( it wasnt a very good idea we all got sick. I lost my voice from screaming so loud and long haha i just barely got it back like yesterday!! O by the way it was on Feb. 25 so yeah like 1 week ago!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lee, why do the Johnstons have big noses?

Love, Me